I realized recently that people are constantly asking me questions and I like to find the answers. Given the fact that I know a bit about a lot of things, I think I have a knack for helping folks with the stuff they don’t have time to research.
So, if you need resources for your business, need the how-to’s for your life, let me know and I’ll see what I can find out for you.
My main focus is helping folks preserve their life stories in book form or DVD photo legacies. I’ve been doing this for 6 years and my clients love me. Just ask ‘em.
Things I know about (and this is just a start):
- Publishing a book, I took self-publishing to a new level … writing, garnering permissions, layout & design, ISBNs, LCCNs, barcodes, copyright application, working with printers. I even hand-bind softcover books, but I’m not crazy enough to do 500 copies.
- Public speaking, how to start making money as a newbie and build your contact list after Toastmasters has taught you all they know.
- Designing webpages, ezines, and blogs … I do my own and get changes made when I want them made, not when a web designer can get around to it. I do it now.
- Teleconferencing … I just love to get folks together to learn new stuff that can enhance their lives and their business.
- Organizing other people’s stuff … I do a great job with other people’s stuff, but can’t seem to get rid of any of my own stuff. Just ask my Mom. Well, you can’t do that since she died in 1996, but I am a lovesick packrat …
- How to transform from wall flower to super star … learning to find confidence in the little things one step at a time.
- How to search the internet and find just about anything … I can sit for hours watching the little gear go ’round and ’round. But I learn lots of new bits of trivia that most folks don’t have time to learn.
- Traveling to Europe and how to find the best B & B in each town.